Information about TOBC Open badminton
- Open badminton in Thousand Oaks' community centers is sponsored by CRPD.
- It is free and open to the public. Everyone is welcome, including youth.
- Players are welcome to call the community centers on the day of open play to confirm times.
Please click Locations for contact information.
Court sign-up rules for TOBC by CAST-LA member play at SCSG (and recommended for the following locations: BOC-Borchard Community Center, DVC-Dos Vientos Community Center, and TOC-Thousand Oaks Community Center)
- Membership only, no walkin for Sycamore Canyon School Gym (SCSG). Visit SCSG at club time to join the club. More rules for SCSG club.
- Matches are limited to two 21-rally points games.
- While waiting or playing a game, you cannot sign for another game. Recommended for all gyms
- Do not move other players' card/name to other match (without his/her prior agreement)
- If you choose not to play the game you signed for, let other players in the game know as early as possible (as a courtesy, we strong recommend you stay the game you signed for to show you respect to other players)
- If you are not in the gym when your name is called your name will be removed from the list.
- You may not sign up anyone but yourself.